Thursday 15 September 2011

The A-Z of ME meme

Thanks to Motherventing for tagging me on this A-Z meme... here goes


ANORAK…Do you have a sad side? Yep, I am well into Family History. Geek alert. Am pretty young to do this - by about 40 yrs I would guess. Love it though!

BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change? Jaw line. Odd, yep.

CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why? Robbie Williams but I wouldn't let him touch me... been around the block a couple too many times for me...

DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging? First ever blog post was only about 2 mths ago. Started to help me come to terms with what happened immediately after Tiddler's birth.

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret? Career. Start to finish.

FUNNY – who’s making you laugh? OH. He is hilarious. I am also hilarious so we are a bloody good match.

GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on? I would hoard it.

HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination? NYC. That or Moray Coast of Scotland.

IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit? Interrupting. I always want to get out whats in my head!

JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}? Whats brown and sticky? A stick.

KENNEL… Do you have any pets? Nope.

LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner? Married.

MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert? Hmmm Prawn Cocktail (retrofoodchic) Shepherds Pie and a stodge-fest of a sponge pudding. Yumbags.

NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with? Here.

OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time? Blogging, Sleeping. Moaning about how little spare time I have. Ha.

PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of? Giving birth to my daughter, getting married. Academic qualifications. Not having had any handouts on the way.

QUEASY …What turns your stomach? Violence.

RELAX…How do you relax? Wine. Bath.

SONG…Whats your favourite song of all time? ??

TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose? 16

UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows?

VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist? ??

WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now? Who knows, the age old question. Happy being Mummy for now.

XRAY…Any broken bones? Finger.

YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment? My car being recovered after being flooded and the recovery man giving me back a pair of knickers that were found and I quote, "floating" in it. They were new and unused. Thanks for asking. They were actually a gift from my hen night. Ok, the story sounds worse now...

ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be? Panda. They rock


Now to tag..... its your turn:

@MelkshamMum
@SAHDandproud
@Sunnivaanne
@Baillie_MyLife
@dreamingofbeer

For the template and original post see: Real Housewife of Suffolk County: A-Z of Me Blank Form

1 comment:

  1. So you have knickers floating around in your car but you wouldn't let Robbie Williams touch you?! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete