Tuesday 16 August 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful, 16th August

Ok, bit late with this this week but here goes anyway...

1) Had Paediatrician appointment for Tiddler last Wednesday. Dr was really pleased with her and it was probably the most positive appointment we had ever had. I could have cried as the Dr gave us a big grin. Tiddler made great progress in one of the reflex tests she normally fails hands down. You can really see the changes in her. It is still early days for her but I left happy. I never leave there happy!

2) Yesterday, I was told I have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Crazy. And probably not a reason to be cheerful for most but for me it's validation, the culmination of a long period of struggling and everything is now falling into place. I feel like this is a real turning point and feel heartened and positive about the changes I can make in the future.

3) We are going on holiday on Saturday. Yay! Our first ever family holiday. I am beyond excited and definitely have reason to be cheerful


1 comment:

  1. Holidays are always something to be cheerful about and your other news just adds to this. I can understand your point about validation and it must be reassuring to have your experience recognised at last. Enjoy your hols!

    ReplyDelete