Ok, so all my Reasons to be Cheerful are Tiddler related- of course!
- Almost a year after it was bought, we put Tiddler's cotbed up! YAY! It is almost time for her to be in her own room. This is a really positive sign as we honestly NEVER thought that we would feel confident enough for this.
- On a sort of related note, and blogged about elsewhere this week, we have had 3 periods without the Apnoea alarm on overnight. She was fine, of course, and we took one more step towards normality.
- Completely independently and totally randomly, Tiddler pushed up on her arms from being on her tummy. This is a massive development- her upper trunk is weak and her arms very floppy. Ha! She's on her way to crawling and will definitely surprise people I think. :)
- I am getting my haircut on Saturday!!! Ony second time since Tiddler's arrival. Looking forward to this a lot.
- Its husb's birthday this weekend and we are going on a family trip to Chessington.